Sep 29, 2026

When the court approves it, Anil actually signs the settlement, it will be news

 


I have had the proposed settlement between Anil Dwivedi for the 4 lawsuits for a few days. There is no point in posting documents when changes are being made. Also my coverage includes court documents and a timeline why it hasn't settled until now. Judge has suggested changes. I have covered all 4 lawsuits regularly including reporting on the proposed settlement weeks ago. When Anil actually signs and follows through, that will be news. Mr. Patrik Griego is also  smart to wait to comment once it has been approved.

There was a court hearing yesterday. Court minutes not available yet. Ms. Meagan Yarnall appeared for the tenants. There is a status hearing scheduled on 10/9 and a CMC on 10/12. Let's see what happens.

Anil had told me he had banned Ryan Burns from his buildings last year. Now, he is talking with LOCO because I won't do his spin before election. Eureka voters I hope are smarter. If you don't like any of the three choices for Mayor, write in a candidate as I have stated I will.

Several people including myself have moved from Hillsdale since the lawsuits were filed. New tenants means Anil sets prices he wants not subject to this settlement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.