I have had backlash from some criminals I have written about but most of them use their names.
The stleath attacks, the vicious personal attacks are always courthouse insiders, law enforcement insiders but the worst are good ole boys and their sycophants. They are dumb, predictable and leave enough clues. They use the same boring script and insults.
Whenever I do a series of posts about the good ole boys and the County, I get an email misusing the subject title, again predictable pattern and always when I call out one or two specific people.
Always ad hominem attacks. The latest pissy tantrum included many insights and the tax post pissed someone off enough to mention. This same person/email address liked by reporting in 2024 and complimented me. I have that email saved. So what could have changed?
Not my reporting.
Every time, they attack, they prove the opposite of what they say. Or they would leave me alone.
There are plenty of people who support me and appreciate me.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.