I was the first one to report that Rocket Dog Rescue filed a complaint against Shannon Miranda. Once again, you heard it here first. On August 28, 2026, a First Amended Complaint was filed by Mr. Paul Nathan.
Brian Paris, Blake Miranda, Scott Arreguin and Does 1-100 are included in the first amended complaint.
One of the additional requests under prayer and relief is for a permanent injunction prohibiting Shannon Miranda from maintaining, operating, or opening any animal care or animal training facility in the State of California.
There is no proof of service and the Case Management Conference is still on 1/25/27.
The rest of the complaint is included below.
At 11:58 a.m. Mr. Nathan responded to my email, "I made an error in adding the new defendants. However, I want to emphasize that the first amended complaint seeks a permanent injunction barring Shannon Miranda from operating an animal care or training facility in California. This case is about standing up for the dogs who cannot speak for themselves and holding Shannon Miranda accountable. "












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.