Sep 24, 2026

Anil Dwivedi donors are no surprise, Jason McCutcheon donors are or lean conservative





Anil Dwivedi, one of three candidates for Mayor and Ward 1 candidate Jason McCutcheon filed their 460s. Dwivedi gave himself $80 and $50 through Dwivedi LLC. John Chaffin gave $500. Alpesh Natha through Bayside Inn and Suites gave $250 and his dad Magan Nathan through Super 8 in Eureka gave $251. Magan and Alpesh are the same family who operate Townhouse Motel. None of this is a surprise if you read my post on Dwivedi's endorsements. Annette De Modena and Kevin Savio are the two names most people who follow politics in Eureka will recognize on Jason's 460. I recognize other names on Jason's 460 and they definitely lean or are conservative. Jason has one donation from Rio Dell. I recognize some of my readers on Jason's 460. Since I posted Eureka Mayor Kim Bergel's 460, I posted pages from Dwivedi on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.