Sep 22, 2026

Marc Matteoli was the only name I was surprised to see on Eureka Mayor Kim Bergel's 460

Eureka Mayor Kim Bergel is the first candidate to file her 460. There are some names expected based on political leanings such as local business owner Melinda Meyers, contractor John Bergel, retired Margery Zwerdling, Central Labor Council of Humboldt Del Norte,  if you have been following my  court coverage of the Hillsdale Apartment lawsuits and are familiar with political beliefs of several attorneys as I am, the law firm of Janssen Malloy the law firm of Janssen Malloy contribution is not news but the name that may surprise some is realtor Marc Matteoli.

Where are the rest of the candidates 460s? Come on Anil show us the money. 

The document is online but I have added most of the pages.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.