9:38 a.m. on 4th street saw EPD officers talking to one of the "regulars in this area." Whether it has anything to do with the guy in red working on the locks by the front door of the Area Agency on Aging, I don't have any idea yet.
Also thanks to the same useless Eureka City Council who voted to raise rates on utilities and more taxes, my rent is going up as expected. I am sure I am not the only one impacted. I understand why my landlord has to do it; I blame the current ECC members who voted for these increases.
Hotels, restaurants, businesses are all impacted. Instead of encouraging private industry industry and jobs which are not grant dependent,, all this Council does increase bills. I saw Eureka Ward 5 candidate Kathleen Herrera on Monday. She was walking on 4th street by the Courthouse. In our chat, she ended up sharing how she is for private industry jobs. People who have made up their minds about certain Eureka candidates based on one issue or political affiliation are the reason life in Eureka is a constant struggle.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.