5:32 p.m. EPD Sgt. Brian Ross and Officer Dimitri Tagaropoulos conducting a traffic stop on the block where the Humboldt County Public Defender's Office and two safe and sober houses are located. As I walked up to them, they were already leaving for another call. No arrest. This block on 4th and L is a constant issue, even with EPD CSET quick response because of all the reasons my law abiding and informed readers know. The Public Defender's Office is the one with the brown, gnarly exterior. The property owner isn't even embarrased because most Humboldt property owners are all about the money but have no character or shame.
I posted this on Facebook right away. Then, I had to take calls and follow up on other tips so posting this on the blog an hour later. This will happen sometimes. The blog readers are a different audience than Facebook or other platforms. For most posts, I add information at the same time. On a post like this, the blog readers who check my page frequently will get the information and it isn't time sensitive news.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.