Sonoma Superior Court Judge Shelly Averill issued her tentative ruling on the issues in Gregory Kreis vs Brenda Elvine's family law case on September 4, 2026.
I did a detailed post on September 8 on the ruling. As expected both parties have objections. Brenda Elvine's proof of service is available in Humboldt Superior Court but not the document.
No proof of service for Gregory Kreis but the filing by his lawyer Kelly Walsh is in the system. For the locals following my coverage of this family law case, Walsh takes every opportunity to repeat like a parrot, Brenda Elvine's letter which only I published and blaming Brenda Elvine for Kreis' financial woes.
When Brenda Elvine's objections are available, I will add them to the post. I have included the POS by Brenda Elvine's lawyer David Lederman and Walsh's filing for Kreis.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.