Sep 30, 2026

Has Anil Dwivedi seen these comments on LOCO, has LOCO?


 This was on the day of the LOCO poll 9/8/26 on LOCO's FB page.


I just checked the same posts just now on the LOCO fb page.

When I lived at Hillsdale last year, my next door neighbor, a young lady told me she trimmed "weed" for Anil. She also said that she went out to dinner with him, then left when she found out he was married and was unconfortable. 

She told me another woman who lived downstairs, also a younger woman worked for Anil. My neighbor told me she spoke with a lawyer. I told her that unless she was willing to put something in a court document, I could not include it in my ongoing coverage of the Hillsdale lawsuits and that it had nothing to do with rent increases. I also reminded her she went out to dinner willingly and he did not do anything. The young woman was prone to exaggeration and I passed this on to manager Lorena Reynolds before I moved out.

I am including what my young neighbor told me because two people have posted Anil's involvment in the "weed" industry. If you check Humboldt Superior Court records, I did a year ago. Anil had a small claims case. The other parry is Redway Community Services District.

Anil Dwivedi threatened Janssen Malloy with defamation. I did a post in May 2025 about a letter from Dhillon Law Group.

LOCO has not removed these comments. As I have already mentioned, Anil told me Ryan Burns was banned from his buildings. This was when LOCO did interviewed some tenants. LoCO stopped covering those lawsuits. Now Anil has never sent me a press release but he isn't the only candidate so that is irrelevant. What is relevant is that now he is talking to Ryan Burns about the settlement before an election.

Why should you trust flip flop Anil or LOCO?

Why has LOCO not mentioned the third building Anil has bought? I reported on it already. It is 1005 E street. 

What LOCO left out in the premature rush to publish a settlement yet to be approved, purposely or being clueless is that the injunction monitor is Randall Davis, Anil's former attorney before Dhillon Law Group took over.

These are the kind of details that are more relevant because anyone involved in landlord tenant disputes locally knows Randall Davis. That is not meant a compliment. 

Anil has not been transparent about his Sohum or SoCal background. I "trust" Anil as much as I trust "Reddit." That is sarcasm. My regular readers get it without explaination but there are always new readers.

LOCO is doing fluff PR pieces on candidates. RHBB is running Anil Dwivedi press releases. What investigative reporting does other local media do/has done on any candidate for the November 3 election except on Casey Dresser based in an anonymous Redditor. They couldn't even do original reporting on Dresser.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.