Darus Trutna has been involved with Real Property Managment formerly known as PPM, after the lawsuits I covered, morphed into Rentor.
I checked the Rentor site on a hunch. Saw Trutna is no longer listed as a part of Trutna. No big deal. Sheila Bearden left, now Trutna.
So I checked to see if Trutna had another position. Nothing in Google. His Facebook page, Linkedin profile and other searches list old information and most still associated with Rentor.
In that search for Trutna, I found this license information. Broker license revoked and restricted to salesperson in 2021, then license revoked in 2025 so how and why was Trutna doing business and until when?
This is Hammacher's and the Corporation's information.
The license type and what is restricted and when is not the issue. Suddenly people in charge leaving after lawsuits and multiple disciplinary actions is relevant.
Department of Real Estate ruling in 2020 against Darus Trutna.
It is bad enough that despite lawsuits which settled, this company which was co-owned by Trutna and Henry Hammacher is allowed to do business in Humboldt County because of the selective good ole boy and gal mentality where laws and rules apply do not apply to certain people.
In Humboldt, some people can get sued multiple times, others like Eureka Natural Foods owner Rick Littlefield can have five or more DUIs and go around conducting business as usual. When I say some people, I don't just mean Rentor or Littlefield.
Some people in Humboldt do business as usual, despite multiple lawsuits, DUIs. People have heard of two tier justice. In Humboldt, it is three tier. One set of rules for the good ole boys; another if you know and are protected by the good ole boys and the rest of Humboldt.
The Humboldt good ole boys and gals are a joke. For decades, no one paid attention to this rural, isolated area. In the last few years, Humboldt is making national news and each headline is more of an embarassment.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.