Looks like Anil Dwivedi wants to settle his lawsuits filed by Hillsdale tenants before the election. A hearing for preliminary approval of class action settlement is scheduled for 9/28/26.
Settlement discussions have been ongoing and the contempt of court against Dwivedi is part of those settlement discussions. That is based on filings including Mr. Patrik Griego's 8/28/26 declaration that Dwivedi violated the preliminary injunction issued by Humboldt Superior Court Assistant Presiding Judge Timothy Canning and the California Tenant Protection Act.
I have written about Dwivedi wanting to settle this before the election before.
There is still a case management conference on 10/12/26.
An order, the proposed settlement and a declaration by filed by Mr. Griego representing the tenants in all 4 lawsuits on 8/28/26 but was not scanned right away because I check this case regularly. The declaration is included in this post.
Dwivedi is represented by Mr. Shawn Cowles partner the San Francisco Dhillon Law Group.
I have been the only one covering this lawsuit and the three others regularly. You can access those posts via the search feature on the blog.
I have added Mr. Griego's declaration.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.