Sep 2, 2026

Johnny can't use his real name but claims he is not a coward




Johnny can't use his real name but claims he is not a coward. I should have left his email in spam and sent it directly to the trash can where he belongs.

This fool has an issue with Eureka Police Department. Lol.

"Johnny's" second email provides more clues. If I had a dollar for every bitter, angry, Humboldt creep stalking, threatening me and their opinion, I'd be so rich and could leave Humboldt tomorrow.

"Johnny" can claim to be anyone by not using a real name and hiding behind a screen.

Johnny" had no problem with my blog when he emailed me to do a hit piece on Centro Del Pueblo. On August 30, I was his "friend."


Whenever someone doesn't get their way, has no facts, they resort to insults.  The last line sounds like a threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.