Unless there is some last minute change, it looks like the County of Humboldt's motion to dismiss will be heard this Friday.
I have reached out to Larson's Mr. Rick Richmond and Ms. Caroline G. Glennie-Smith this morning, the two attorneys primarily working on this lawsuit for Ray Christi and will update the post if necessary. Ms. Donna Sotera Zamora-Stevens joined the team for the federal lawsuit.
These are just two posts I did on Mr. Richmond.
These are just some of the posts I have done on Ray Christie's federal lawsuit against the County of Humboldt.
Ray Christie is suing County of Humboldt, former HCSO Deputy Travis Mendes, former Humboldt Deputy DA Adrian Kamada, Sheriff Honsal.Deputy County Counsel Joel Campbell-Blair and Destinee Valeska are both working on this lawsuit.
When there is a ruling, I am not summarizing all the details, exclusives and providing screenshots again. Most of my regular readers value my time and effort and read me daily. This post is for the few who may need a refresher or get caught up. The other local media has not covered this for months.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.