First District Supervisor Rex Bohn choses to post County official updates, plugs businesses like Happy Donuts and posts personal updates like this on his personal Facebook page.
Lately, some of his posts have dwindled to four comments or 1 comment like this one.
Only 5 people chose to like this post and none of them are anyone recognizable to most in Humboldt.
Has Narcissist Rex's need for constant attention finally resulted in Rex fatigue? Are his Bubba good ole boys ashamed to like his post in public?
Yeah, you are grumpy Rex and you are old.
Rex constantly needs to flex how "important" he is and he bores me when he interrupts my conversations at the Courthouse with the "hey boss" or over the top hand shaking with whoever I am talking with at the moment.
Other than the good ole boys and gal leeches who benefit from him and pretend to like him; anyone with class and fashion sense considers Rex an embarassment to Humboldt.
Besides pot grows and several of those businesses for sale and broke, a few good ole boy Humboldt ranchers and dairy farmers living the life eating at few overpriced restaurants in the First District, what does that area have to offer economically to the rest of Humboldt and what has Rex done to improve the life of majority of his constituents who aren't good ole boys?
Should I wait for one of the typical proxy, stleath attacks that predictably follows a post I do about you Rex? I know how people in Humboldt, including you, operate if media or someone crosses you and the good ole boys of Humboldt. One of those conversations was right outside the Board of Supervisors about the North Coast Journal but that was in the days when it had a different owner and publisher.
Speaking of clothes, a few months ago, Ray Christie was at the Courthouse. Rex who thinks he owns 825 5th street including the steps questioned Ray why he was at the courthouse. There were two other people around who witnessed this interaction.
Ray quipped, "When I win my lawsuit against you, I am looking to see what I can take." Ray also said something about the County being sued so often, broke and if anything would be left for him to take in compensation. Rex said something like I have a chair in my office you can have but it is camo.
Rex is the epitome of the entitled, good ole Humboldt bully who gets into a position of power and influence because he delivers for certain selfish, incompetent people and then remains for decades living off a taxpayer salary because of the impotent, local cowards to afraid to say what they think of Rex to his face. This includes the other local cowardly media.
There are people who work hard in Humboldt and build businesses and employ people. Then there are those who made money when pot was illegal, still make money when pot is legal, get grants or business because they suck up to the good ole Humboldt cabal or screw people over. Those are the people who find my reporting inconvenient because the other good ole boy owned, operated or coawdly media leaves them alone.
Rex those who call you "the hardest working supervisor" must know something I don't. You are around the Courthouse early hours, after hours and often on weekends when no one else is around. Took this photo this morning at 10:25. Saw you driving on 4th street near K yesterday around 10 a.m.
I walk around that area multiple times a day. The other Humboldt County Supervisors, past and present, somehow manage to do their jobs during regular hours and not being at the Courthouse so often afterhours and on weekends.
Since you are so "well connected" to local good ole boy businesses and they all have access to power washing equipment, here is a suggestion that will actually benefit Humboldt. Have them hose off the Courthouse steps you think you own which are filthy and they can donate their services to the community and you can glorify how "wonderful" they are on your Facebook page.
Why is Rex Bohn for Supervisor donating to Eureka City Council Ward 3 candidate Janelle Jackson? Why didn't Rex or a family member donate. I don't have a problem with Janelle. I do with Rex getting involved in the City of Eureka and elections.
When will there be a No Humboldt Kings protest every Saturday and weekday for months? There won't. Humboldt locals will only protest about anything and anyone if it involves zero risks.
Why should I give a damn about a community where I suffer, get harassed and attacked daily for the truth and for giving a voice to those treated unjustly because generations of "locals" and transplants have allowed and created King Rexosaurus and his ilk because of their Humboldt cowardice.
Posting on Facebook, sending emails is all Humboldt does and complain about those trying to improve and protect this community.
Jimmy had class and was kind. Seeing Rex in his position is disgraceful.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.