Shout to Humboldt CHP. I spent three days trying to find out information about Joshua Padilla's arrest. Two of those days are weekends so could not reach anyone until today. PIO is out for training but the helpful Sgt. on duty called meback. The jail log listed the incorrect arresting agency. He said it looks like a HCSO case number. I am waiting to hear back from HCSO PIO Erin Inskip.
She got back to me promptly. "Hi John,HCSO arrest and it occurred in the 2900 block of Janes Rd. In Arcata."
This is the original post.
https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2026/08/joshua-padilla-arrested-by-chp-for.html?m=1
Given where the arrest occurred, while I did not include this Linkedin and Facebook search in the previous post, there is a possibility that it is the same person. I am not saying it is and until charges are filed or the preliminary hearing, there is no way to verify.
The booking photo looks similar but hard to verify a 100% from a thumbnail picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.