Aug 21, 2026

Jeremy Beauchaine arrested for embezzlement by Rio Dell Police

Received this tip at 8:02 a.m.

"there was a guy jeremy beauchaine that was in the booking logs today for embezzlement. I think he was embezzling from the rio dell fire department. His brother is a police officer for RDPD."

I asked the person for confirmation of the alleged claims about the Rio Dell Fire Department and the Rio Dell Police Department connection.

The jail log does list an arrest for a Jeremy Beauchaine yesterday by Rio Dell Police Department for PC 503 embezzlement. The arrest was by RDPD Police Chief Joshua Phinney. Jeremy Beauchaine posted bond. RDPD has a Sgt. John Beauchaine.

If the claim is correct, than kudos to RDPD for making the arrest.

I have contacted RDPD Chief Phinney.

9:45 a.m:  I have already received confirmation from another source that Jeremy Beauchaine is Sgt. John Beauchaine's brother. This other source told me that Jeremy Beauchaine's alleged embezzlement was using a credit card issued by the Rio Dell Fire Department for personal use.

I have contacted Rio Dell Fire Department Chief Ryan Heussler.

Jeremy Beauchaine has a 2008 conviction in a CHP traffic case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.