Another confidential federal warrant booked into Humboldt jail. This time for David Craig Bourland. This one is from Homeland Security.
Whether this is the Rio Dell convicted David Bourland cannot be confirmed at this time by official sources because 2016 and 2026 press releases do not list a middle name. A reader left this comment on my Facebook news page.
I have contacted Homeland Security to see if any information can be released.
4:24 p.m.: I got a response from Homeland Security. "HSI does not comment on the existence or status of specific on-going investigations. HSI refers all media inquiries for the US Attorney’s office for the Northern District of California."
I contacted the U.S. Attorney's Office in Northern California on 8/27/26 and update the post with any response.
The local David Craig Bourland from Rio Dell has two 2026 open cases and is represented by Gregory Kreis in those two cases.
These are all the cases in Humboldt Superior Court for the local David Craig Bourland.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.