Aug 5, 2026

When I said, I hope someone runs for Ward 5, I meant someone new and electable



 I just received this tip. 

"I heard a little birdie inform me that Daniel Smith is running, again, for City Council Ward 5. He was spotted at City Hall today. "

If Daniel Smith had submitted his form with signatures, I would know. If he had qualified, I definitely know.

That does not mean this tip is not valid. I will check with City of Eureka Assistant Manager and Clerk Pam Powell tomorrow.

If you did not read the previous posts, you can check them for Daniel Smith's Humboldt Superior Court search I did and this is what I wrote in one of my previous posts.

"It was only after my post exposing you and the couple of people endorsing you on Facebook which include a failed Eureka Council candidate who is MAGA and extremely far right in his views that you now claim to be "center right." I know that individual personally. Your political affiliation isn't a disqualification for me but your attitude and manipulating the public instead of answering specifics you have yet to provide. Are you going to attack any local media who isn't favorable to you?"

Flip flopping on views, dropping out, now maybe running again. When I said, I hope someone runs for Ward 5, I meant someone new and electable.

8/6/26: As of 10:08 a.m. today, while Smith's 501 is still valid, he has not returned any signatures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.