The December 3, 2024 post on alleged molestor Jason Renek will get readers caught up on charges and every hearing until today.
https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2024/12/jason-renek-arrested-by-epd-on-ramey.html?m=1#more
Ms. Andrea Sullivan is Renek's attorney. Senior Deputy District Attorney Whitney Timm is the prosecutor.
Humboldt Superior Court Judge Kaleb Cockrum held Renek to answer on all charges. Arraignment on information is on 9/3.
Witnesses for the People scheduled to testify today were DA Chief Investigator Kyla Baxley and Eureka Police Department Officer Jayme Clark.
I will check court minutes when I can to make sure there is no additional information and make sure what Renek was held to answeris accurate on the summary tab when I have time.
It has been an extremely busy day and week and that includes court cases. I have checked several cases all day, every day and it will take a few days to update all the court cases; some are continuances and dates which will be added to previous posts. I do this for those who realize the value of my reporting and that online access doesn't cover everything.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.