I was the first to report on the Court of Appeals ruling in Daryl Jones case. I did a post on August 19 and August 10. Today, at 1:30 p.m., I doubt anything significant will happen. I have covered this case in details for over a year, the preliminary hearing, the request for mental health diversion in detail and for months.
After 12 plus years, mostly continuances, appeals and minor developments are not a reason for in person coverage and not every Humboldt case is going to get a new post.
Individual customized updates, live or at request and informing my advertisers and contributors first is what is working better for me and those who invest in me financially.
The screenshots are of the two previous August posts. I will add an update about today's hearing to the post on the blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.