Aug 20, 2026

Melissa Sterling is also suing Humboldt County DA, HCSO and County of Humboldt

 



Most of my regular readers have read these two posts. If you have not or need a refresher, here are the links to those posts.

https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2026/08/deputy-da-jessica-watson-could-not-win.html?m=1

https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2026/08/jorden-sterling-aka-jorden-place-and.html?m=1

I also reported about Jordo's Mama Sterling's case being dismissed.

https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2026/08/jorden-sterling-aka-jorden-place-and.html?m=1

Jordo, formerly Jorden Sterling aka Jorden Place after his name change petition was granted this year and his boo Courtney Zanone have several lawsuits in Humboldt Superior Court. They are pro per. Mama Sterling did not want to be left out. She is also pro per, has a fee waiver, her complaints are just as mind numbing. The difference is that Melissa Sterling has a better chance than Jordo with her lawsuits because as she points out the charges against her were reduced to misdemeanors and then the case was dismissed. Melissa, that was because you were represented by Ms. Andrea Sullivan. It had nothing to do with you or your legal skills. Your case was dismissed because of Ms. Sullivan and because the most incompetent Humboldt County Deputy DA Jessica Watson wanted you to testify for the People in one the cases involving your son. I already wrote what I think of that decision and Jessica Watson. Why she is still employed by the Humboldt County DA?

I do not feel sorry that you are suing the Humboldt County DA because that office bought this on themselves.  I do not feel sorry for the County of Humboldt because they are useless and will just sit back and do nothing. The Humboldt County Board of Supervisors should be asking Humboldt District Attorney Stacey Eads why Jessica Watson is still employed and why the County is exposed to three lawsuits because of Jessica Watson. I feel sorry for the taxpayers, HCSO and all the other people including me being sued because Jessica Watson is a lousy prosecutor who made poor choices and got owned by a pro per defendant.

I would like to remind Jordo, Courtney and Mama Sterling aka "SBunnyGirl" which is her email handle, these court documents are accessible to the media and public. I want to thank you for saving me the time and expense of requesting the arrest warrant and affadavits. I did not include all the exhibits and every page. 

Melissa, compared to Jorden and Courtney, your filings are coherent and I use that term loosely. You are also not as greedy as Jordo and Courtney. Melissa, you would not be in the position to file these lawsuits if it was not for Ms. Sullivan. So if you win, you should do right by her.

It is too bad that Jorden and Courtney cannot see that I agree that the DA's office, the County of Humboldt and some at HCSO and Humboldt Superior Court deserve their arrogance to be curbed and taken to task. Anyone who reads my reporting about Humboldt knows that my independence and pursuit of truth and justice makes me different than most media and definitely the only one in local media who has consistently taken on the entrenched systems at great personal and financial risk and faced retaliation. 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.