I just received this letter from Shannon.
Before the current investigation by HCSO is completed, before any charges have been filed, Times Standard, San Francisco Chronicle and certain other media cannot even be bothered to do their due diligence and keep doing clickbait which then have to be addressed by Ms. Allison Jackson or Shannon Miranda.
I cannot recall a single investigation in Humboldt County where someone not charged has had to defend themselves before charges are filed.
Despite my saying this a gazillion times, I will again for the irresponsible media who is too lazy to go out and cover other news and who don't check before they print one sided allegations. Every other person and alleged victim waits months and years until criminal charges are filed or a civil lawsuit and an arrest. In this instance, Shannon Miranda is not only being tried in the court of public opinion; information that no lawyer would release before proper court procedures is being aired out to combat the constant sloppy clickbait from the usual liberal, activist media.
I have not prematurely decided whether Shannon Miranda is innocent or guilty before due process. That does not mean I am on Shannon's side or anyone else. I am fed up of the he said vs she said .
Why didn't Humboldt County Building and Planning Department release this information about the permit suspension in a press release to all media and for the public?
There is currently an investigation going on about Miranda's Rescue and the County of Humboldt and the County of Humboldt is aware there is public interest.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.