Aug 8, 2026

Jorden Sterling aka Jorden Place and his boo are now suing Humboldt Superior Court, Humboldt DA and HCSO

 


Those who read me regularly, especially my court coverage need no introduction to the attention seeking duo Jorden Sterling aka Jorden J. Place and his boo Courtney Zanone.

In addition to clogging the Humboldt Superior Court system and wasting time on every motion they can file in every one of Jordo's criminal cases scheduled this Monday; Jorden has family law cases in Humboldt and Shasta Counties. Now Jordo and Courtney have filed two civil lawsuits and between them are suing the Humboldt County District Attorney, Humboldt County Sheriff and Humboldt Superior Court.
Jorden is also suing Pacific Towing and Elyssa Zuniga. All these were filed on 8/7/26 Friday.  A Case Management Conference is scheduled on 2/1/27 in these cases.

Jorden Sterling aka Jorden Place has an open family law case with Zuniga.



I may look at the complaints but I am not wasting time adding them to my blog. Let's see what happens.

Courtney makes a point to say something to me every time she sees me at the Courthouse, outside the Courthouse or near the Courthouse and roll her eyes. That hasn't impressed anyone and if she tries those antics during jury selection and a jury trial, Jordo and Courtney will find out exactly how much they don't know about the law. 

Jordo is pro per in his criminal cases and already lost at one preliminary hearing. Ms. Andrea Sullivan is representing his mother Melissa Sterling. Ms. Sullivan wasn't there to help out at that hearing.

I am not linking all the posts I have done on Jorden and Melissa Sterling case and Jordo's Humboldt case featuring sidekick Courtney. They can be accessed for free via the search feature on the blog.

I have included the screenshot of one post I did in which I reported "Jorden Matthew Jay Sterling filed a petition in March 2026 for name change and his new proposed name is Jorden J. Place."

Courtney, it looked like you do not have a record in Humboldt Superior Court yet, except for this case where the complaining party failed to show up at the hearing. You did not win that case. I would have to check the case again but if I remember the court minutes currently, you were also a no show. It was dismissed due to lack of prosecution.



Found this in a simple google search. From Rogue Valley Times in Oregon. The same name as your August 6, 2026 filing.


I looked up that name in Humboldt Superior Court and look what I found.



 
Humboldt judges need to stop allowing this misuse and disrespect of court resources which too many pro per litigants abuse. California is lax but not like Oregon. Jordo and Courtney need to look up vexatious litigant. 

Based on the defendants originally from Oregon I have dealt with and covered in the Humboldt Superior Court system who always seem to be involved in family law cases; Courtney's behavior makes sense.

Do either Jordo or Courtney have a job? Are they mooching off the system? They seem to be filing court documents what seems like every day. Courtney has a fee waiver listed in her civil lawsuit. She is pro per. 

All thes civil and criminal lawsuits, all the court hearings on all these motions filed by Jorden in just the criminal case, the cost to Humboldt Superior Court, Humboldt County DA and whatever lawyer the County of Humboldt hires for HCSO or Humboldt County Counsel on these civil lawsuits will cost the taxpayers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.