Since my last post on the Nylander family lawsuit, a hearing on the motion for summary judgement has been scheduled for 9/11/26.
Mr. Dustin Owens represents represents Redwood Meat Co. filed a request for judicial notice in support of the opposition to plaintiff's motion for summary judgement on 8/21.
Ms. Heather Burke represents John and Ryan Nylander. She filed several documents on 8/21/26.
In June at the last hearing, Humboldt Superior Court Assistant Presiding Judge granted Ms. Burke's motion for trial priority. Trial assignment on 10/26/26; jury trial on 10/28/26.
Ms. Shelley Addision is representing Marleen Nylander. Ms. Cyndy Day-Wilson represents Stephanie, Rachel and Russel Nylander.
I have included Mr. Owens 8/21/26 filing. Just that one document will get those of you who prefer cliff notes get caught up on what I have dubbed Humboldt's temu version of Yellowstone.
**I am not adding every single court document due to space and because I am not going to provide for free hundreds of pages. I have added some screenshots of some of the posts I have done. I have done several exclusives on this court case as I do with all my content. All previous posts on any case can be accessed for free via the search feature on the blog. You can also read the blog or coverage on other platforms for free and do it daily and regularly. Most of my readers do.
For years, I provided court documents, court minutes, links, summaries and details for free. Those extra benefits are only available to those now who financially invest and support my hard work. The rest of you are free to go pay for court documents, figure out the court system or sit at the Courthouse for hours. No one nationally provides extensive court documents and court minutes for free or does court coverage like me.**












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.