Aug 14, 2026

Just found a post I did in 2018 about dead dog & Miranda's Rescue; aĺso Humboldt Area Foundation gave a grant to Miranda's Rescue in June 2026 which is after the first time HCSO was on the property in April and May 2026






Until a few minutes ago, I had no intention on doing anything on Shannon Miranda or Miranda's Rescue. I am waiting for an update from Humboldt County Sheriff's Office or any other law enforcement agency. The Humboldt County District Attorney's Office has not received anything as of yesterday.

I received this email. I want to thank this person for the links provided and their opinion. Readers can come to their own conclusions.

I cropped the identity. I was able to verify the DOJ information easily. The Franchise Tax Board site is cumbersome, not user friendly and the revoked exemption list will not load or open for me but readers are free to access and verify what the tipster provided.



As I was looking on other ways to verify the Franchise Tax Board information, I came across the information below which is from Pro Publica and Cause IQ. Readers have google, internet access and can make effort to look up information themselves.

Did you know that Miranda's Rescue received a grant on June 20, 2026 from the Humboldt Area Foundation? 

Humboldt Area Foundation gave Miranda's Rescue money after both search warrants by HCSO in April and May 2026.

The first time HCSO was on Shannon Miranda's property for this recent investigation was in April 2026.

You didn't see this reported on Lost Coast Outpost? Or Redheaded Blackbelt or North Coast Journal or Times Standard or San Francisco Chronicle?

Selective reporting and selective people targeted such as Ms. Alison Jackson for simply providing consulting to Shannon. I have been doxxed, harassed, outed for doing my job and providing balanced reporting in the reality show that is the Miranda's Rescue investigation. Long time businesses such Double D Steak in Fortuna targeted but HAF gets a pass?

Typical Humboldt County double standards. 










Also, I did this post about a dead dog and HCSO responding to Miranda's Rescue in 2018. I don't recall anyone else reporting on it and I spoke with Shannon at that time.

I have always reached out to Shannon to get his side of the story. In 2018  and in 2026. I was the first person to call Shannon to see if he had any comment in April 2026, I spoke with Jennifer Raymond before Shannon and confirmed with HCSO before doing that first post on the 2026 Miranda's Rescue investigation.

The 2018 post debunks the claim by the anti Miranda Rescue mob of claims that HCSO never responded to their complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.