On 7/7/26, Logan Brewer Hearst entered a plea in his drug and firearm case before Humboldt Superior Court Judge April Van Dyke.Sentencing was scheduled for 8/7.
Today, if Brewer Hearst was sentenced in Courtroom 7 or the hearing was continued, you will have to wait until next week or whenever court minutes are available. I waited at the Courthouse for over an hour, went back twice. All other criminal courtroom clerks got their minutes done by the end of the day, even the clerk in Courtroom 2 which was the last courtroom open past 4 p.m. I will add any update including the sentence to this post. I am not doing multiple posts and another new post on one of the many Humboldt criminals and this is a repeat offender with a drug case. There are zero or minimal consequences in Humboldt, especially in drug cases.
I have covered Brewer Hearst for years and this is his most recent case. He refuses to change his ways despite multiple chances.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.