Aug 22, 2026

Former HCSO Lt. Sam Williams ex wife charged with 8 felonies in drug case but not arraigned yet


On Friday, as I was walking, I got a tip that former HCSO Lt .Sam Williams' ex wife was arrested. The problem is that I was not given this tip until months later and I have no way to verify previous jail online reports from months ago without a date. The person who gave me this tip is someone who used to work at the Courthouse and supported Sam Williams during his criminal case and even after his trial. That person told me"Danielle was arrested on drug and felony charges."

That is corroborated by a 2026 case filed by the Humboldt County District Attorney's Office. Why did it take the DA to file charges from 2024 in 2026? Danielle Williams was not arraigned because Humboldt Superior Court Commissioner referred the case to the DA for affadavit. 





That has been happening in quite a few cases. One case, I am going to wait until the person's  second arraignment date because I want to see what happens. 










If you did not read my coverage of Sam Williams' criminal case and trial, here are just some posts I did including exclusives no one else reported.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.