Cowards always block their face. You cannot see his red Trump won hat. I cannot place him but he looks familiar.
8/13/26: I did my own followup and his name is Jack Slater. More later.
(Image: courtesy of Ryan Hutson)
This man has been spoken to several times by HCSO Sgt. Comer at the Courthouse, other bailiffs. He follows me around insisting on speaking with me, has blocked my way. He is usually annoying but today he got verbally abusive and had Ryan not been there, he would have gone physical.
All he does is hang around the Courthouse causing disruption or near the gas stations and stores with all the other "regulars" known to law enforcement and who I see every day.
Today, I was walking out with Ryan Hutson from Redheaded Blackbelt on 4th street. We had just finished checking some cases. He came up to us, Ryan videoed part of the encounter.
He does not know my name but wants to "yank my press credentials", said "fuck you" because I don't put up with his fake crazy man act and won't listen to him rant and "kiss my white ass."
Free speech is not targeted intimidation, stalking and harassment.
All this because I do not want some rando jerk constantly interrupting me while I work who should me in a mental facility or jail.
I just got off the phone EPD dispatch. And then with Officer Soltow who responded.
There is no excuse for stalking, harassing and there are too many of such people wandering around the streets of Eureka. This is just one of such encounters because of California useless laws.
He hangs around the Courthouse and areas all the time. He may have mental health issues but that is not license to act without consequences and bother and threaten people.
Drunks, drug addicts, mental health refusal is not my problem or that of those of who follow the law. We should not have to put up with the open jail created by Democrats in every city and state where they are majority. The streets of California are overrun with miscreants. He is not the only one with issues at the Courthouse.
The problem with the Pacific Northwest is a bunch of ill mannered bullies who make poor choices, unleash their misdirected anger and have an issue when someone won't put up with their bs.
The area around the Courthouse for blocks has been taken over by RVS, campers with out of state license plates, the same names you see on the jail daily log every day or every other day.
Law enforcement in California's hands maybe tied but the response also depends on each individual officer.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.