Aug 20, 2026

Three courtrooms had nothing on calendar today at Humboldt Superior Court

Three courtrooms were closed today at Humboldt Superior Court.

Courtroom 2 down which usually means no Visiting or Retired judge available. Humboldt Superior Court Retired Judges fill in a lot; mostly Retired Judge John Feeney and Retired Judge Christopher Wilson. Last month Judge Feeney was a Visiting Judge at San Diego Superior Court. I would also pick San Diego over Humboldt.

Courtroom 7 Humboldt Superior Court Presiding Judge Kelly Neel & Courtroom had nothing on calendar. That could be due to training, vacation, schools back in session, a sick day. 

Family and child support matters being called in Courtroom 3.

There were continuances and minor updates on cases I am regularly following. Online portal does not have details why. I do.These minor updates will be added to previous posts when I have time in the next few days. Advertisers, contributors and others who financially support me will get one on one customized updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.