Aug 9, 2026

These three candidates by their actions and character are the positive change in Eureka needs

 




Anyone who has been involved or observed Eureka politics for the last two decades knows it can get nasty and bitter. Majority of it is due to the money and supporters of the candidates but individuals are free to make their own decisions.

I have known Janelle for years. I have spoken with Jason often. Due to our busy schedules, we have not met yet in person. I have seen Audra and had the chance to speak with her.

All these candidates never bad mouthed their opponents. I am not going to share all the details of our conversations but their choice to campaign on their strengths is refreshing and positive. Jason has shared posts about the two other challengers and he shared my post about Eureka Councilmember Renee DeLoach.

Knowing how the good ole boys and gals of Humboldt regardless of their claimed and perceived political affiliation operate, I don't need a 460 to know who is backing what candidate and if pressure is being applied. I don't need the candidates to tell me. Those of you with the "money" and "power" have screwed Eureka and Humboldt for decades and you don't suffer the consequences of your self centered actions. Donate and back who you want but keep your failed ideas and tactics to yourself. 

These three candidates are the change Eureka needs. New ideas, new leadership for the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.