Aug 25, 2026

Anil Dwivedi's settlement discussions in the original Hillsdale apartment lawsuit will "encompass the contempt issue"

 


I have been the only one regularly covering the four lawsuits against local landlord and candidate for Eureka mayor, Anil Dwivedi.

I have provided the order. Will Dwivedi settle before the election? There is a Case Management Conference on 10/12/26.

With the number of Humboldt criminal and civil cases I cover daily and several defendants with multiple cases as well as other news, I do not have time to provide previous links and most of my readers read me daily and regularly.

When I have time, I may add links or screenshots to recent posts.

If you don't, several paid options are available for customized updates and conveniences such as links or individual questions.

All prior coverage is accessible for free via the search feature on the blog or Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.