Convicted felon Sergio Frias had been sentenced. It took long enough.
Now thanks to Frias and his attorney Gregory Kreis, I have to waste more time checking on the case for the victims who rely on this source for updates on the alleged and convicted Humboldt predators.
On 7/10, defense petition to modify/terminate probation was continued to 7/29 so it could be heard by Humboldt Superior Court Judge Steven Steward. It was continued again to 8/3 after argument. Probations conditions remain. Court minutes just say by court. I am guessing for Judge Steward to make his ruling.
Deputy District Attorney Carolyn Schaffer is the prosecutor.
E court lists a hearing on 9/5/26 on a motion by the DA to amend the complaint and e court lists motion granted. Before the hearing on the motion? Is there a time machine to travel in the future or is the e court entry now a prediction of the future? I did not see any amended charges in e court.
Updates on both the petition and amended complaint will be added to this post when I have time.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.