Oct 2, 2026

"I think Eureka residents and business owners deserve to come first in our community."

(Janelle and Marley)

Ran into Ward 3 candidate Janelle Jackson getting coffee.

Ward 3 candidate Janelle Jackson wears many hats: Cal Poly Police Lt, Humboldt Crisis Negotiating Team Leader, College of Redwoods Police Academy Instructor. She has 25 years of law enforcement experience and is currently working on her Masters in Clinical counseling. All this  and still finds time to campaign and walk door to door.

People including me who know Janelle know her views on a variety of topics and her supporters come from all backgrounds including political parties.

"I support law enforcement, I support our LGBTQ community, support ethnic diverse communities, support housing first but also programs for those who need them to be successful, I believe in enforcing laws and accountability."

For more information:

https://www.janellejacksonward3.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.