Oct 4, 2026

Paul Gallegos screwing around has f'ed up justice for an innocent child

 

Since the local 2025 civil case Issac "Finn" DeLoach vs Alice Helen Abler had been moved to federal court, I was not adding updates. Saw the local case on calendar on 9/21/26 listed Status Conference-District Court.

Kelly Walsh specially appeared for Paul Gallegos who is representing Issac DeLoach and Renee Contreras-DeLoach. He told Humboldt Superior Court Assistant Presiding Judge Timothy Canning the federal case had been dismissed and requested a continuance to file an amended complaint. Nick Kloeppel represents Eureka City Schools, Alice Abler and Elizabeth Rice objected due to statutory filing deadlines. Judge Canning asked plaintiff file a motion to request filing of an amended complaint. Status conference is scheduled for 1/29/27.

Based on my own experience as a juror in an alleged molestation trial Paul Gallegos prosecuted which was before I reported on local courts; he was a disaster and incompetent as a,DA. All he does now as a criminal defense attorney is continue cases and I watch him in court and collect a paycheck. He has no clue what he is doing in this civil case.

I live in Eureka. I lived in Councilmember DeLoach's neighborhood. I have met Issac. He is the sweetest child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.