Oct 8, 2026

Crickets from Anil lately; especially on the sanctuary policies

 

Anil Dwivedi who is quick to answer questions on LOCO elections has been silent recently.

Coincidence after my September 30 post? Questions on LOCO elections inconvenient lately?

Other candidates don't always answer right away but Anil usually did so what changed in the last week?

I recall at least two people asking the sanctuary question on LOCO. Gustavo today.




I got this email before shortly at 11:20 this morning.

"Hello John,

I recently attended Anil's latest town hall, where he adamently and vehemently, repeatedly, stated his first order of business would be to immediately end all sanctuary statuses. 

I find it curious that this is one question he refuses to answer. He answers every question within minutes it is posted, but this one seems to go ignored and was posted days ago. 

Additionally, he continuously publicly invites everybody to ask "the hard questions", so I began asking about his prior businesses months ago, specifically about how he operated under regional oversight , with his cannabis company by failing to update the address, and pointing out public testimony about those businesses and how we operated them. He told me I was "making assumptions" and "provoking him" (I have as business filing records) and then blocked me so I could no longer ask him the questions. I am all over his Facebook page, asking the questions repeatedly with only, what I would call, BS answers before getting blocked. "

I asked the person for some follow up and screenshots offered.

I asked someone about Anil's sign near the Ming Tree office which disappeared. Larry Doss has not seen the light about Anil; I was told by someone else at the location, people keep stealing Anil's signs. As of last night, Larry had not replaced the sign.

The good ole boy conservatives criteria for candidates is not what decent conservatives or moderates prefer. The liberals didn't even bother to offer an alternative to establishment Kim Bergel. If she wins, it isn't because she is liked or ran a campaign. It is because the other two candidates are horrible choices. I wrote in the candidate I said I would because all three are equally unacceptable to be the mayor of Eureka.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.