Oct 6, 2026

Why is Delos Moore back in Cal Poly Humboldt dorms?

 


I was the one who reported on Delos Moore's arrest before Cal Poly Humboldt issued any information. CPH did that after I sent a media inquiry arrest. Exclusive info in my post that the alleged victim is male. Moore has a restraining orderand he was rearrested once already. Did you know Delos Moore was reinstated back in housing and school on the 11th of September and is back in the dorms? Crickets from Cal Poly Humboldt. Students Students had a gathering last night at 6 pm at the Hinarr Hu Moulik housing to show support for the  victim. Moore posted bail and I have been checking regularly, no charges yet.

If you missed the original post, here is the link. 

https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2026/08/another-arrest-for-sexual-battery-in.html?m=1

Cornell NY or Cal Poly Humboldt, CA same difference.


Someone sent me this after my post just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.