Oct 6, 2026

"There is what they say and there is what happens"

I want to thank the lady who just thanked me for my updates and my reporting. 

I told her I appreciate her feedback. 

"There is what they say and there is what happens" she said because my readers know what I deal with, the hate and from the obvious.

A minute later, I got this email.

"I’m an interested party in the Dameon Bradfield case and want to express my gratitude for your coverage so far, as well as convey my hope that you have time for continued coverage. I know several people who have been seriously affected by his relentless criminal behavior and fearful of his release from custody. I believe tomorrow is his preliminary hearing and hope to read he is not released again. Thank you for your service to our community."

Rex took down his grumpy old man Facebook post after I wrote about him. I was told by someone else that Travis and Tanner Mendes scrubbed Mendes Livestock information from Facebook. I don't know because I don't and cannot access their pages and that was my choice. Results matter. I consistently have been there for this community since I moved here.

The Humboldt Redditors are obvious and useless. The constant attacks concentrated from 825 Fifth street, County, courts and the miscreants and criminals who don't like that I am there and expose them are draining. 

They and the irrelevant anons who spew venom are ineffective and will never change because Humboldt enables them.

I do not report for the evil, the weak and the sellouts. If that is what you like, there are plenty of other choices, locally, regionally and nationally for the haters. No one has to read what I write but even the haters do.

Rational people with morals and character who have been screwed over by the narcissists and bullies don't hide behind a screen and they relate to what I write because it is their experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.