Melissa Sterling's co-defendant case with Jorden Sterling dismissed. This is the case where he is charged with child abduction. The charges against him have not been dismissed. Melissa Sterling is represented by Ms. Andrea Sullivan.
Melissa Sterling testified for the People in CR2602497, the first of Jorden Sterling aka Jorden Place's cases currently in trial. Jordo is pro per. I don't have time to waste and I am I going to add all the charges on all of Jordo's cases. They can be accessed for free via the search feature on the blog.
In the past three days, there have been minor developments in the criminal cases for Jorden Sterling, continuances on motions. Jordo is pro per.
I just did a post on August 8 on the civil cases filed by Jordo and his boo. I mentioned the complaint filed against Humboldt Superior Court was not in e court. While this is an unsigned order, this explains why.
Jordo and his boo Courtney have no clue what they are doing. They are under the delusion that saying words, typing gibberish with any legal terms means they know the law.
Just reading the civil complaints is a combination of scratching one's head, lmao and annoyance for the time and resources wasted.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.