This group did not respond to me the last time. I am the only one who has reported on this group. I am not contacting them again. I am over the unprofessional local yahoos, good ole boys and gals; most of these people no one knows outside Humboldt and they have zero influence or power in regional, state or national politics. They get away with their unprofessionalism and nonsense because podunk Humboldt isn't a blip in the radar.
Today this group filed a 460. Besides the unoriginal, predictable name 💤, The savvy readers of Humboldt who have made very informed, spot on observations on Eureka City Council candidates include those who live in Eureka.
Comments are nice. Voting is better. Educating your co-workers and friends important if you want the right people in office.
Will they be donating or endorsing fellow realtor Anil Dwivedi or Mayor?





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.