Jul 26, 2026

Dr. Mark Lamers is an expert witness in alleged molestor Christopher Griffin's trial

 


Currently, the People are presenting evidence in alleged molestor Christopher Griffin's jury trial.

This is the previous post I did on the case.

https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2026/07/senior-deputy-da-whitney-timm-vs-former.html?m=1

Christopher Griffin is in custody. He is charged with PC 288.5 (a) continuous sexual abuse of a child and PC 289 (a) (1) (a) sexual penetration by a foreign object. Both counts have a special allegation that Christopher Griffin committed the crime against more than one victim.

Now that a jury has been sworn and they have been instructed not to read coverage or research the case, I can share what I mentioned but did not provide details about in my previous post.

Christopher Griffin's parents are paying for a private lawyer and as all defendants do not believe the allegations.



These are the searches for Christopher Griffin on Humboldt Superior Court. In the January 30, 2026 minutes, you cam see that Yvonne Griffin is listed in the family case and when she testified for the trial, her name is listed as Yvonne Griffin.

In a juvenile exit order, filed May 6, 2026 in another open family case between the same parties, which I cannot add since it lists the minor child's name, the mother's name is listed as Yvonne Samansky. It is unclear if they are divorced and I am not going through documents since the criminal trial is what I am covering.

Retired Humboldt Superior Court Judge Christopher Wilson has been assigned to this trial. Senior Deputy District Attorney Whitney Timm is the prosecutor. Former Humboldt County DA and defense attorney Paul Gallegos is Griffin's attorney. Defense investigators are Adam Jager and Wayne Cox.


Dr. Mark Lamers does evaluations for many defendants in Humboldt Superior Court. He is an expert witness for the defense in this trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.