Jul 28, 2026

Paul Gallegos submits the wrong transcript to the judge in his last minute motion in molestation trial, Whitney Timm argues on the fly and wins proving yet again why she is the best Humboldt prosecutor

 



I have been adding minor daily updates to the July 26 post on alleged molestor Christopher Griffin's case.

Retired Humboldt Superior Court Judge Christopher Wilson has been assigned to this trial. Senior Deputy District Attorney Whitney Timm is the prosecutor. Former Humboldt County DA and defense attorney Paul Gallegos is Griffin's attorney. 

Yesterday, Mr. Gallegos made a motion for acquittal for Count 2. First, Mr. Gallegos requested a break to get the motion. Then, he was informed by Judge Wilson that the witness transcript attached to the motion was incorrect.

 Ms. Timm had the correct transcript, reviewed it and was prepared to argue. That is because not only is she a competent attorney; she is the best attorney at the Humboldt County DA's office because she can argue on the fly and win. I have seen her do it many times.

Mr. Gallegos provided the correct transcript to Judge Wilson.

After arguments, Judge Wilson denied the defense motion.

Today's court minutes were not available when I checked but I did not see the Courtroom 3 jury today. The Courtroom was closed. Finalizing of jury instructions was mentioned yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.