Dameon Bradfield is scheduled to be arraigned this afternoon. The DA filed a complaint today.
You can see the charges that I looked up at the Humboldt online portal and have included.
Alleged victim is Jeremiah Robert Bonato.
There is no rush to add the detailed complaint, bail, attorney or future dates since anyone can look up that information now. I will still do that but there is no rush compared to other news.
The online portal does not have all information and certain documents and does not replace courtroom coverage or other scoops, exclusives and in person reporting but priority of when that information is added and if it is provided will depend on a case by case basis and daily. For those who invest and respect my time; they always had extra options and conveniences.
I looked up Bradfield's prior cases. My advertisers, subscribers and contributors can contact me if they want the convenience of the case numbers and a customized summary.
Previous post about Bradfield's arrest.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.