Just three of the several posts on this lawsuit.
Another win for local law firm Janssen Malloy and another loss for arrogant County of Humboldt.
With the Humboldt Superior Court online portal, people have the choice to look up a lot of information. It does not replace courtroom coverage, exclusives.
I also did a post on July 15 and June 21 so I am not going into details.
The attorneys are listed in the court minutes. I was the first one to report and have been the only one regularly covering this lawsuit .
Here are links to two recent posts.
https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2026/07/want-to-know-what-happened-with.html?m=1
https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2026/06/redwood-oil-files-civil-contempt-motion.html?m=1
I am still checking the ability of what documents are available if you are checking on your phone and how they are displayed so I have included court minutes for 7/13 which were finally available on 7/20.
Humboldt Superior Court Assistant Presiding Judge Timothy Canning granted Redwood Oil civil contempt motion which stated County of Humboldt violated the preliminary injunction issued by him. It will cost the County of Humboldt $3,000 as well as a "rescinding" of May 1 denials.
There was a demurrer filed by County on 7/6 finally in e court as of 7/16. The hearing for that is 8/14 and still listed in e court.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.