Jul 26, 2026

Jeff Leonard's page has 1 follower, no likes no comments since July 19

 


Checked this page now. Last post 4 days ago. July 19 was the first post. Not one like, not one comment and only 1 follower.

Damn! At least Anil Dwivedi's wife Jarka and another family member liked his posts. I am not giving credit to Dwivedi because his 565 followers show 1 name but Jeff is a former Eureka City Councilmember and he grew up in Eureka unlike Dwivedi.

I don't live in Ward 5 anymore and cannot vote for Renee but she is the only Eureka City Councilmember I like, speak to and contact with my concerns as a resident.


His new AI flyer looks like recycled content from other Better for Eureka groups. Proven commitment to Eureka? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.