Jul 23, 2026

Another delay in healing for Trevor's family

Convicted murderer Jake Combs was scheduled to be sentenced on 7/31. He waived preliminary hearing in his 2025 case on July 15. Arraignment on information is scheduled tomorrow in the 2025 case. I just noticed a motion to continue filed by the defense in the 2022 homicide case  for tomorrow. Both cases are on calendar. I will do an update tomorrow and add it to this post.

7/24/26: Deputy DA Carolyn Schaffer appeared on the case for the People since Senior Deputy DA Whitney Timm is in trial.  I walked in to the courtroom as the date was being called. I want to confirm before I post the date and it will be after other news and checking on court cases today.

Ms. Schaffer was speaking with Katrina Earley and three others outside Courtroom 5 at 9:32 a.m. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.