Questioning of individual jurors was completed and yesterday jury selection started for the 30 year old Christopher Griffin's 2025 case. There were motions in limine filed by defense regarding pornography found on Griffin's computer and Jane Doe's statement.
Griffin is charged with two felonies and each count has a special allegation. He is in custody.
Retired Humboldt Superior Court Judge Christopher Wilson has been assigned to this trial. Senior Deputy District Attorney Whitney Timm is the prosecutor. Former Humboldt County DA and defense attorney Paul Gallegos is Griffin's attorney. Defense investigator is Adam Jager.
This is a case I looked into once I saw Ms. Timm was in trial. I also had an off record conversation with a friend of the family who I just happened to see on an errand and the case came up.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.