I just did a post on Jorden Sterling on July 14 and those interested in him are familiar with the cases and the ongoing dressing down he has already received from two judges: Retired Humboldt Superior Court Judge Christopher Wilson and Colusa Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Thompson. He didn't learn his lesson. Add a third judge who had to clue in pro per Jordo whose pretend lawyer tantrums are annoying asf.
Add a third judge who had to explain the law to Jordo. This happens at every hearing because Jordo and his sidekick, Courtney have no clue but are under the delusion they know "the law."
One of Jordo's cases, CR2602497, which was one for preliminary hearing on 7/17.
Mama Melissa Sterling, Jordo and his boo Courtney showed up at 8:30 for a 10:15 hearing. Of course Courtney had to address me. "Here is my best friend." I told her to keep walking. Thankfully, she left me alone without he usual theatrics. As usual, Jordo filed a last minute motion to disqualify Judge Kaleb Cockrum. Why he would do that when Judge Cockrum refused to remand him is something only Jordo's pea sized brain knows.
The preliminary hearing was continued to 7/20 by Deputy DA Jessica Watson due to officer unavailability.
If the preliminary hearing proceeds tomorrow, I am not sure yet if I will do a new post on developments in Jordo's cases this week or add updates to this post. Jordo has filed several motions which are on 7/22 and he is not interesting enough for multiple posts a week.
I really hope Jorden gets remanded into custody tomorrow so law enforcement, judges, court staff can use the time he wastes daily to deal with other cases and defendants.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.