Jul 31, 2026

Exclusive: "Media coverage, social media posts, and law enforcement have continued to distort the truth about Miranda’s Rescue and me."

 




Exclusive statement from Shannon Miranda.

I will  add text shortly.

Shannon has told me personally and acknowledged by speaking with me exclusively  that he appreciates my fair and balanced coverage and allowing due process to work. Again today, I spoke with him briefly and he had nothing additional to add to his statement.

Releasing this statement is going to unleash the very issues Shannon addresses and Ms. Allison Jackson and I will also bear the brunt simply for doing our jobs. 

I don't allow the same close minded, rabid, biased bullies to dictate journalism, the law or intimidate me. This hateful mob couldn't even leave me alone after I was the first one to report on the Rocket Dog Rescue lawsuit against Shannon. When I reported on that, unlike these clueless haters; Shannon understood that is part of fair and balanced coverage.

Reporting on the Miranda's Rescue will be done just like any other news. For years, the other local media and regional media provides one sided coverage and allows biased groups with agendas to dictate coverage. For 12 years, I have called out the powers, the entrenched systems and the good ole boys. One random article here and there by local media when I have called them out repeatedly is not enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.