Jul 28, 2026

Rocket Dog Rescue sues Shannon Miranda

 


You heard it here first. 

Rocket Dog Rescue filed a lawsuit against Shannon Miranda. There is a Case Management Conference on 1/25/27. Read the complaint and court documents included for details and allegations.

I emailed Ms. Allison Jackson. Mr. Paul Nathan who represents Rocket Dog Rescue has no email. I also could not find one on the California State Bar site. Attempts to call his office resulted in my call being disconnected. I tried again later and reached the office, got Mr. Nathan's email and am waiting on a response.

I did hear from Ms. Jackson briefly. She is unavailable and not in the office today but at the time I spoke to her, she had not seen the complaint I mentioned and therefore had nothing to say.

On June 27, I reported she is providing consultation to Shannon Miranda and Miranda's Rescue.

https://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2026/06/never-have-i-seen-in-30-years-of.html?m=1

I did briefly speak with Shannon. He has not seen any complaint, was not aware what I was talking about and cannot comment on something he has not seen.

While there is a summons and notice of inclusion and Case Management Conference in Humboldt e court ,  there is no proof of service. I have been checking every day on any potential charges from the HCSO investigation or any other case being filed.  Today while doing my daily diligence I saw this lawsuit.


















Color photos from the complaint provided to me by Mr. Nathan.

The photos are exactly the three photos filed with the court as exhibits to the complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.