Jul 24, 2026

Anil Dwivedi isn't elected yet but he does know how to talk like a politician





If Kim Bergel wants to win this election; it is up to her. There is enough information out there on both her current challengers. Casey Dresser getting an endorser from Cornelius Loewenstein is an automatic no for me. As it will be for many people.

Anil Dwivedi is a smooth talker and can be charming when he wants. One plus he has over Dresser and Kim Bergel is that Anil is fluent in politispeak.

I am not going to include links to the court documents and the many posts I have done on the four lawsuits filed by Hillsdale Apartments tenants against Dwivedi but they have court documents. Dwivedi's first excuse for the original lawsuit was I didn't know. I made a mistake. Then it was the Housing Authority told me to and this was when the lawsuits were nearing settlement the first time.

Dwivedi told me he had banned Lost Coast Outpost's Ryan Burns from his buildings when Ryan Burns was covering the original lawsuit but now Dwivedi is running for office so he is fine with talking to Ryan.

Usually, I do not believe anonymous commenters but I do believe this LOCO commenter because this sounds more like the Anil I know than his polished response about CSET. When I covered the Old Town incident live, I mentioned Dwivedi owned Eureka Central Residence.




I was a tenant at Hillsdale Apartments when some of the lawsuits were filed. I moved because I found a more affordable place.

Anil makes it sound like he knew about Uplift on his own. He had no tenants from Uplift until I told him about the program. He may now have tenants from Uplift and if he does, it is because just like Eureka Central Residence, Uplift tenants, until they are self sufficient, can have rent subsidized and that is guaranteed money.

LOCO commenters on the website and LOCO Facebook page are spot on in their assessment. Many readers know how to do internet search. Dwivedi is a realtor. Besides his two Eureka properties, readers can look up his Redway and LA background.

Who wins in the local November elections, depends on who shows up and who votes. The incumbents on Eureka City Council up for re-election should not take voters for granted. Dwivedi could be elected because online comments do not equal votes.


Any guesses who came up with his slogan and campaign material?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.